CISF Recruitment 2022, Apply 249 Head Constable Vacancies
CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications from Male/ Female citizens of India to fill 249 vacancies under various disciplines. These vacancies are allotted for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota. This CISF recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons, the appointment will be purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent. As per the notification candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,500-81,100 plus usual allowances. Candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs can apply this CISF job vacancy through online mode only. The online application form will be closed on 31.03.2022.
Details of CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job Name||Head Constable (GD)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31.03.2022|
- Applicant should pass 12th standard from a recognized educational institution.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be between 18 to 23 years (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003).
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Documentation/ Trial Test & Proficiency Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India.
- No fee for Women/ SC & ST candidates.
- Refer the notification for more details.
- Candidates may apply CISF jobs through online mode.
Also Check :- All Other Job Vacancies
How to apply online for CISG Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to the official website “cisf.gov.in”
- In the homepage, find the CISF recruitment notification.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- Once check the details properly.
Follow our website marugujaratgk.in to get latest job updates. Here you will get the detailed information of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply process for CISF Head Constable recruitment.
The last date for the submission of online applications from Northeast region will be 07.04.2022. Applicant who holds the qualification of 12th standard may apply this CISF Head Constable jobs on or before the given date. Candidates will attend Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Documentation/ Trial Test & Proficiency Test to get job in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Shortlisted candidates will only get admit card for medical examination. More details of CISF Job vacancy, CISF Head Constable recruitment, upcoming notification, selection list, full form, result etc. will be available on the official website. Candidates who have the right aptitude, capability, fitness and knowledge of respective discipline/event & eligibility, may apply for the CISF Head Constable recruitment.