Cowin Self Registration 15 To 18 Year Children’s
Covid Vaccine Registration 15 To 18 Year (Start) cowin.gov.in Self Registration For Booster Dose Direct Link Certificate Download.cowin.gov.in Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Process Start For 15 To 18 Year Children Officially Announced Book Covid Vaccine Registration For 15 + Child Direct Registration Link Activated For Booster Dose– Inform all Guardians, Parents, & Children start the registration process right now.
After the registration vaccination will start from 3rd January 2022. So all people who have age between 15 To 18 Years old complete the Covid Vaccine Registration Process with Direct Link. Direct Registration Link is activated and mentioned in this article. Covishield, Covaxin, Pfizer, Sputnik Vaccine Registration is available here with one lick registration with mobile number.
The CoWIN app is presently withinside the pre-product stage. It has the records of fitness officers who may be first in line to get the vaccination. Two Covid-19 vaccines were permitted via way of means of the Drug Control General of India (DCGI)’s acclaim for limited emergency use.
Serum Institute of India and Bharat Biotech are geared up to deliver vaccines for the primary segment of the vaccination that allows you to consist of frontline people accompanied with the aid of using those who are above 50 years old. For in addition vaccination process, the imperative authorities have brought a software named CoWIN (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work). On December 23, 2020, IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad announced a challenge to strengthen the CoWIN system, which will be a digital platform for the introduction of the vaccine in the country. Prasad even announced a cash prize of Rs 40 lakh and Rs 20 lakh respectively for the top 2 competitors.
Covid Vaccine Registration Date & Vaccination Date
Name – Coronavirus
Vaccine Name – Covishield, Covaccine, Pfizer, Sputnik
Vaccination – For 15 Year To 18 Year
Registration Date – Start
Vaccination Date – 3rd January 2022 And 4th January 2022
Official Website – www.cowin.gov.in
રજીસ્ટ્રેશન કેમ કરવુ તેનો વીડીયો જોવા અહિયા કલિક કરો
What is the Co-WIN app?
Co-WIN (Covid-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network) is an upgraded version of eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network). Once the application is completing, it will be available for free on Play Store and App Store. The Ministry of Health has clarified that corona vaccination will take place in 3 phases.
The vaccine will giving to frontline professionals in the first phase. Moreover people involved in emergency services in the second phase. As well as people with serious conditions in the third phase.
CoWIN App Download
First of all, the CoWIN application isn’t useful but and when you have downloaded any application from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store, it isn’t going to work. You must refrain from downloading such apps or offer them get entry to in your private data.
The application is currently at the pre-produced stage. It contains data from health officials who will be the first to get vaccinated. More than 75 lakhs of health officials have already registered.
This Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
Also Find :- Best Useful Apps Click Here
1) Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization:
AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
You can access the CoWIN App download, Registration Process, Login details portal using the www.CoWIN.gov.in link and click on the “Save/access to you” tab to register for COVID19 vaccination.
How To Complete Vaccine Registration For 15+ Children?
- Open Official Website- https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Now Click On “Register/Sign In” Section and open it.
- In this page “Enter your Mobile Number” and Click on “Get OTP”.
- Next Step you fill the OTP and submit It. Now Register Your Self.
- In this page Enter Your Name, Adhar Number and complete the prcoess.
- Now you select your srea and enter the pincode for check the slot.
- After that you select the vaccine name & cliclk on it.
- Finally you book your appointment & complete the registration.