Current Affairs One Liner 17/03/2021
Q. 1). Scientists from which country have recently put the telescope under water for the first time?
Answer: – Russia
Q. 2). Where is Almaty International Airport located?
Answer: – Kazakhstan
Q. 3). Which former captain of Indian cricket team was included as a member of Indian Professional Golf Tour (PGTI) Board?
Answer: – Kapil Dev
Q. 4). Name the chief adviser to Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has recently resigned?
Ans: Pradeep Kumar Sinha
Q. 5). How much financial assistance has the government sanctioned for each of the deaths of journalists due to Kovid-19?
Answer: – 5 lakh rupees
Q. 6). Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Council has approved the proposal of Housing and Urban Development Department to provide interest free loan up to how many lakh rupees?
Answer: – 2 lakh rupees
Q. 7). Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Bill 2021 amends the Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act of which year?
Answer: – 1957
Q. 8). The Juvenile Justice (Child Care and Protection) Reform Bill 2021 seeks to amend which law?
Ans: – Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
Q. 9). Which app has been launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution to assist overseas laborers?
Ans: – My ration application
Q. 10). In Jammu and Kashmir, a one day farmer fair was organized by the Department of Agriculture in March 2021 in the agricultural complex of which district?
Ans: – In Kupwada district
Q. 11). Which country has surpassed UAE to become India’s second largest oil supplier?
Answer: – America
Q. 12). Which Indian woman swordsman has qualified for the Tokyo Olympics starting July 23 this year?
Answer: – Goddess of Bhavani
Q. 13). Chinar Day was celebrated on 15th March 2021 in which state / UT?
Answer: – Jammu and Kashmir
Q. 14). Who is the highest wicket taker in T20 cricket for India?
Ans: – Yuzvendra Chahal
Q. 15). Who inaugurated the sixth mega-health camp at the Parliament House Annexe in March 2021 for the advice of MPs’ super-experts?
Answer: – Om Birla
Q. 16). Who took over as the Director General of the International Solar Alliance?
Answer: – Ajay Mathur
Q. 17). Which High Court allowed a transgender woman to join the National Cadet Corps?
Answer: – Kerala High Court
Q. 18). S.J.A. Which former West Indies cricketer has been awarded the Best Pandit Award at the British Sports Journalism Awards 2020?
Answer: – Michael Holding
Q. 19). Who introduced the National Capital Territory of Delhi Government (Amendment) Bill, 2021?
Answer: – G. Kishan Reddy
Q. 20). Has the state cabinet approved an employment policy to reserve 75 per cent in private sector jobs?
Answer: – Jharkhand Cabinet
Current Affairs Detailed 17/03/2021
The Chief Minister of Adhara started the ‘Temple Management System’
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagmohan introduced the temple management system
- The 5th Endowments Department will bring all the temples under one system.
- This will help in eradicating corruption in temples and ensuring clean and transparent policies.
- It will also include temple information, services for devotees, temple profile, property management, etc.
National Vaccination Day: 16 March
- National Immunization Day is celebrated on March 16 every year.
- Immunization Day, also known as National Immunization Day, is celebrated to highlight the importance of vaccination.
- The first dose of oral polio vaccine was given in India on this day, March 16, 1995.
- India also introduced the first vaccine Bacilli Kalumeti-Gurin (BCG) 50 years ago to combat tuberculosis.
Seabuckthorn plantation in Mitchell region
- The Himachal Pradesh government has decided to plant seabuckthorn in the cold desert areas of the state in 2021.
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur announced this in his budget speech.
- Seabuckthorn is a shrub that produces orange-yellow edible berries.
- As folk medicine, seabuckthorn is widely used for stomach, heart and skin problems.
We Are Daily Uploading Minimum 15 Questions of One Liner Current Affairs and 2-3 Articles of Detailed Current Affairs So if you are preparing for any government Exams Then Must Visit Our Website Daily So That You Can get more nd more Questions.
For Gujarati Current Affairs Download Our Friend Official App From Play Store – Click Here