Current Affairs One Liner 18/03/2021
- Name the torch that went on a journey with the torch on the occasion of the golden jubilee of the war victory against Pakistan?
Answer – Golden Victory Year Torch
- Chinar Day is celebrated in which state?
Answer – Jammu and Kashmir
3. Who became the highest wicket-taker for India in T20I?
Answer – Yajuvendra Chahal
- The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has started a new online certificate course on 5G technology at the National Telecommunication Institute for Policy Research, Innovation and Training (NTIPRIT).
Answer – 36 hours (lasts 12 weeks)
- Which has recently become the second largest supplier of oil to India? 2
Answer – America
- Which application has been recently launched by the Deficit and Public Department to provide rations under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme?
Answer – My ration
- Who became the first Indian to receive the Asia Environment Enforcement Award for the year 2020 recently presented by the United Nations?
Answer – Sasmita Lenka
- According to the annual Global CEO Survey in PWC 24, India has emerged as the most attractive development destination in the world …………?
Answer – Fifth
- Which Indian organization recently launched e-commerce portal ‘Bharat e-Market’?
Answer – CAIT
- In which state, Union Territory of Vatvasi Samagam was organized recently?
Answer – Uttar Pradesh
- An advisory committee has recently been formed under the chairmanship of the Minister of Culture to study which river in India for the next 2 years?
Answer – Saraswati
- Floriculture Mission is run by which organization?
Answer – CSIR
Q. 1). Ram Swaroop Sharma died in March 2021. He was a BJP MP from which state?
Ans: – Himachal Pradesh
Q. 2). Which company’s corona vaccine has recently started testing on children?
Ans: – Modern
Q. 3). Which country has decided to rename the Ministry of Information as the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?
Answer: – Bangladesh
Q. 4). The parliamentary committee recommended to the government under the Poxo Act, how many years the age of a teenager should be reduced from 18 years.
Answer: – 16 years
Q. 5). Which Prime Minister informed that the country has entered the third wave of Kovid-19 epidemic?
Answer: – France
Q. 6). Which organization has recently become the first in the world to achieve 100% success in catching Cushing’s Syndrome?
Ans: – PGI of Chandigarh. Organization
Q. 7). In which city was the India-Bangladesh Water Resources Secretary level meeting held in March 2021 under the auspices of Joint River Commission JRC?
Answer: – New Delhi
Q. 8). Who inaugurated the 11th edition of India Chem-2021 in March 2021?
Ans: – Sadanand Gowda
Q. 9). Recently, the Home Ministry has directed Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and which state to stop illegal flows from Myanmar to India.
Ans: – Arunachal Pradesh
Q. 10). Which longest artillery system was destroyed by Indian Army in March 2021?
Ans: – 130 mm self-propelled M-46 cutout gun and 160 mm Tempella mortar
Q. 11). When is Ordnance Factory Day celebrated?
Ans: – 18th March
Q. 12). Who won a gold medal in the women’s 100m at the 24th Federation Cup Senior Athletics Championships in Patiala
Answer: – Dhanalakshmi
Q. 13). In which state was the Vanvasi Samagam held recently?
Answer: – Uttar Pradesh
Q. 14). Which science fiction film has won 4 awards at the Miami International Science Fiction Film Festival?
Answer: – Maini
Q. 15). Who has been appointed as the Director General of National Security Guard?
Answer: – M. a. Ganapati
Q. 16). Who has been appointed as the new Commissioner of Police by the Government of Maharashtra replacing Mumbai Police Commissioner Parambir Singh?
Ans: – Hemant Nagrale
Q. 17). According to the World Air Quality 2020 report, who has become the most polluted capital in the world?
Ans: – Delhi
Q. 18). Which city’s actor Adarsh Gaurav’s film “The White Tiger” has been nominated for an Oscar?
Answer: – Jamshedpur
Q. 19). Which state government has recently decided to plant seabuckthorn in the cold desert areas of the state?
Ans: – Himachal Pradesh
Q. 20). In the third T20I against India, Eoin Morgan became the first England player to play in how many T20I matches?
Answer: – 100 matches
Also Read Current Affairs Of 17 March 2021 Click here
Current Affairs Detailed 18/03/2021
Upstox will be the official partner for IPL 2021
- Control of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has announced online brokerage firm Upstox for IPL 2021 as its official partner. It will be a multi-year partnership.
- The next season of the tournament will start on April 9 and the final will be held on May 30, 2021.
- St Upstox, backed by Tiger Global and businessman Ratan Tata, has more than 2.8 million subscribers.
FIFA collaborates with the United Nations
- FIFA has announced the collaboration of the United Nations of Substances and Crime (UNODC) to launch the Global Integrity Program.
- It is a comprehensive international program aimed at providing state-of-the-art knowledge and tools to all 211 member organizations to combat and prevent match rigging.
- The first version of the program began on March 4, 2021, with the first module.
Delhi got its Board of Education
- The Delhi Government has announced the establishment of Delhi School Education (DBSE).
- In the next 2021-22 academic session, 20 to 25 schools will be under the new board. The board will have a board of directors, which will be chaired by the Minister of Education.
- It will also have an executive board for day-to-day operations and will be headed by a CEO.