Current Affairs One Liner 19/03/2021
- How much has been done by increasing the limit of FDI in insurance sector?
Ans – 74%
2. Who has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs?
Ans -Arindam Bagchi
3. Where in Asia is the largest tulip garden located?
Ans -Jammu and Kashmir
4. NASA will launch the world’s most powerful rocket What is the name of the mission?
5. In which state (Reducing Elephant-Human Attacks Using Bees) project was recently launched?
6. Which of these zones of Indian Railways has recently introduced mobile train radio communication system in trains?
Ans -Western Railway
7. The Indian Navy’s third stealth Scorpion class submarine INS Karanj Naval Dockyard has recently been deployed at Mumbai. INS Karanj is a submarine of which country?
8. Which of the following was included in the 259-member committee recently formed to celebrate the 75th anniversary of independence?
Ans -Sachin Tendulkar
9. Which of the following submarines has been developed under Project 75? 1.Calvary 2. Khanderi 3. Wagir 4. Wagshir
10. The recently discussed Hirakund Dam is on which river?
Ans – Mahanadi
11.Which helpline number was recently launched by Indian Railways to alleviate the inconvenience caused by various helpline numbers for complaints and inquiries during rail travel?
Ans – 139
12. Ram Swaroop Sharma died in March 2021. He was a BJP MP from which state?
Ans -Himachal Pradesh
13. Which company’s corona vaccine has recently started testing on children?
Ans – Moderna
14. Which country has decided to rename the Ministry of Information as the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?
15. How many years did the Parliamentary Committee recommend to the Government to reduce the age of juvenile under 18, under the Pox Act?
Ans – 16 years
16. Which Prime Minister informed that the country has entered the third wave of Kovid-19 epidemic?
Ans – France
17. Which organization has recently become the first in the world to achieve 100% success in catching Cushing’s Syndrome?
Ans – PGI of Chadigarh. Organization
18. In which city was the India-Bangladesh Water Resources Secretary level meeting held in March 2021 under the auspices of the Joint River Commission JRC?
Ans – New Delhi
19. Who inaugurated the 11th edition of India Chem-2021 in March 2021?
Ans – Sadananda Gowda
20. Recently, the Home Ministry has directed Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and which other states to curb illegal flows from Myanmar to India?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Also Check Out 18/03/2021 Current affairs – Click Here
Current Affairs Detailed 19/03/2021
The library of Gujarat College Campus has been renamed
- The name of the library of Gujarat College Campus in Ahmedabad is “Veer Shaheed Vinod Kinariwala The decision to set up a library has been taken by the education department.
- While the Government Vinyan College at Chotila in Sarendranagar district has been renamed as “Rashtriya Shire Zaverchand Meghani Vinyan College”.
- Indian Freedom Fighter Veer Shaheed Vinod Kinariwala was a student of Gujarat College, Ahmedabad.
- Chotila of Surendranagar is the birthplace of national shayar Zaverchand Meghani.
Indian Oil Corp entered JV with Finergy.
- Indian Oil Corporation has formed IOC Finger Pvt. Ltd. in hybrid lithium-ion and aluminum-air / zinc-air battery systems in association with an Israeli company called Finzeri.
- The joint venture will build an aluminum-air system in India to promote India’s main program – “Make in India” and recycled aluminum – to strengthen India’s energy security.
HFCL won the order of Rs 221 crore
- Telecom equipment major HFCL has won an order worth Rs 221 crore from Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation to set up a telecom system for Kanpur and Agra metro projects.
- It will set up telecommunication systems for 32.4 km of Kanpur Metro (Corridor One and Two) and 14 km (Corridor One) of Agra Metro projects.
- Work on the projects will be completed in the next 33 months.
The Indian Navy practiced the passage
- March 17, Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with Royal Bahrain Naval Force Corvette Al Muharrak in the Persian Gulf under Operation Resolution by the Indian Navy.
- This is done regularly by the Indian Navy with friendly foreign naval units.
- The exercise is aimed at promoting inter-connectivity and reflecting the commitment of both India and Bahrain to form a cooperative partnership.
Download Our Current Affairs App From Playstore – Click Here