e-SHRAM Portal Gujarat | E-Shram Card Download PDF @eshram.gov.in
E Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in | E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
E Shram Portal Gujarat | Log in & Registration Link eshram.gov.in
Table of Contents
e-SHRAM Portal Gujarat
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life.
E Sharam Portal has been created for all the workers and laborers of the country. Because through this the government can make new schemes for the laborers and workers. Through this new policies can be made and at the same time, new employment opportunities can also be made available to the unemployed people. If you register yourself on this portal for labor or employment, then you will be provided UAN E Sharmaik Card. You can register in this portal only through CSC Seva Kendra and you can apply for it free of cost.
Required Documents and Details for e-SHRAM Portal Gujarat
To apply on this portal, you need the following documents which are as follows:-
- Address proof
- Family details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill details
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
Benefits of E-Shram Card Download PDF
Complete information about all the benefits that will be available to you for this portal is given in our article, please read it carefully:-
- If you die due to accidental death, then you will be given 2 lakh rupees.
- In case of partial handicap, more than Rs 1 lakh will be given.
- By registering on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security scheme benefits.
- After registering you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- Through this, you can also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
- Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
- If you login into it then your chances of getting a job increase.
- Through this, you will also be provided with financial support.
Complete information about those who can register themselves on this portal has been provided to you in our article. So read the details given below carefully:-
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website. Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button.
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal.
આ પણ જુઓ: E-Kiisan Khedut App
Hope you have got complete information about E Shram Portal in our article. If still, you want to ask anything about it, then feel free to ask us by message in the comment section and we will definitely reply to you soon.