GNLU Junior Section Officer Recruitment 2022
Gujarat National Law University – GNLU published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Section Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
GNLU JSO Recruitment 2022
Name of posts: Jr. Section Officer
Educational Qualification Remuneration
- Essential Criteria: (i) M.Com. / B.Com. Degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. (ii) At least five years of experience with B.Com / M.Com in Accounts / Finance Section preferably in Universities / Educational Institutes. (iii) Proficiency in MS-Office and should have hands on Experience with Accounting software / Tally / ERP in latest versions.
- Highly desirable: (i) Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of Universities / Educational Institutes relating to accounts, audit, service conditions and related financial matters. (ii) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Also Find :- Other Government jobs vacancies
- Rs. 35,000 (Fixed)
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Venue: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382426, Gujarat (INDIA)
- Advertisement Reference No. GNLU/AD/FP-001/2022
- Walk in interview: Monday, 24th January,2022
- Reporting time for walk in interview: 10:00 hrs.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.