Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, Apply For 25 Court Assistant Posts
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India Published an Official Recruitment notification For 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancies. Supreme Court Bharti Notification was Released on 30th March 2022. Online Application is started on main.sci.gov.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 15.05.2022 For 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @main.sci.gov.in Are given in This Article. Before Applying For Supreme Court Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name:||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name:||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
- Online Apply Start Date: 18.04.2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 15.05.2022
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022:
Supreme Court Job Salary (Pay Scale)
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 44,900/-
Supreme Court Bharti – Eligibility
Education Qualification For Court Assistant
- Graduate from recognized University with English & respective vernacular language as subjects.
- Two years experience in translation work from English to respective vernacular language and vice-versa in any Govt. or reputed Private Institution.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and respective vernacular language.
Age Limit for Court Assistant
- The candidate age limit should be below 32 years.
- Check the official notification to get age relaxations details.
Selection Process For Supreme Court
- Selection will be based on an interview/written test.
How To Apply For Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For Supreme Court Junior Translator Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @main.sci.gov.in
- Click “SCIRecruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
Before Applying For This Job, Please Download And Read the Official Notification PDF From Below Table.
|Supreme Court Recruitment Official Notification :||Click Here|
|Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Now :||Click Here|