Current Affairs 20 March One Liner
- What is the rank of Taj Mahal in the list of 50 most beautiful buildings in the world released by Roofing Megastar?
Answer – In 8
- What law is currently being passed in the US Parliament to make it easier to obtain citizenship?
Answer – Dreamers Act
- How long has the hallmark on gold jewelry been made mandatory?
Answer – 1 June
- Which was the first state to launch an engineering research and development policy recently?
Answer – Karnataka
- Which state has recently applied for excavation work in Aravalli Range?
Answer – Haryana
- Recently Harish Meenashru was awarded Gujarati Language Sahitya Akademi Award 2020 for which work?
Answer – Benaras Diary
- Who was recently awarded the Gujarati Language Children’s Literature Award 2020?
Answer – Natwar Patel
- From which year is the Sahitya Akademi Award given in India?
Answer – 1954
- How much money is given as prize money in Sahitya Akademi Award?
Answer – Rs.1,00,000
- Who has recently been appointed as the Champion of International Boxing Association and Chairperson of Veterans Committee?
Answer – Mary com
- What made it the 121st country to join the International Solar Alliance recently?
Answer – Italy
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2020-21 Which team won?
Answer – Mumbai
- What was the name of the library of Gujarat College Campus renamed?
Answer – Vinod Kinariwala Library
- Which film received the award for the best Gujarati film of the year 2019?
Answer – Hello
- Where was the Samsung Innovation Lab established?
Answer – In Delhi University of Technology
- Which country has become the fourth largest country in the world after Russia in terms of foreign exchange reserves?
Answer: – India
- For which state has Microsoft India organized the first virtual event, Digital Governance State Road Show?
Answer: – Maharashtra
- Which mobile brand will become the third largest smartphone vendor this year, according to a report by Strategy Analytics?
Answer: – Xiaomi
- How many Kashmiri migrants have returned to Kashmir after the repeal of Article 370?
Answer: – 520 Kashmiri
- Which bank has recently been fined Rs 2 crore by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? Ans: State Bank of India
Also Check Out Other Current Affairs Article – Click Here
Current Affairs 20 March Detailed article
India, Kuwait will form a joint commission
- India and Kuwait have decided to set up a joint commission to enhance and strengthen the way of further cooperation in brotherly and friendly relations in all regions.
- It was chaired by External Affairs Minister Dr. Jaishankar and his Kuwait equivalent
- It will work to strengthen relations between the two countries in the fields of energy, trade, economy and investment.
Hero established its global headquarters in London
- Hero Motors Company (HMC) has announced the establishment of its international headquarters Hero International (HIT) in London to strengthen its global presence.
- IT HIT aims to bring HMC’s European businesses under one umbrella and give its electric bike business a major boost globally.
- The company aims to take its European revenue to 300 300 million by 2021.
Invested in NSE Data Capital Quant Solutions
- NSE Data & Analytics, a wholly owned subsidiary of NSE, has invested in technology startup Capital Quantum Solutions Limited (CQS).
- CQS is an India based technology startup focused on providing software products.
- The investment is part of NSE’s program to invest in areas such as analytics, digital, robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain.
Thieves GPS in the UK Tags will be worn
- Thieves, pickpockets and robbers released from prison will come wearing GPS tags to track their movements as part of a world-first plan to torture nearby criminals.
- It was announced by the UK Government on 17 March 2021.
- Under the new rules, offenders who have been sentenced to one year or more in prison will automatically be attached to the tag after release.
Signed an agreement with BECIL by the Labor Bureau
- Labor Bureau has signed a service level agreement with Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL.
- All India Survey on Migrant Workers and All India Quarterly Establishment Based Employment Survey.
- These surveys will be useful for the government to provide important data about migrant workers and employment status in formal and informal organizations.